Is your lack of identity as an independent management consultant costing you
market share, credibility compared to larger firms, money, and resulting in lost deals?
Have you decided against investing in a franchise that offers training services because you want to invest wisely, produce a greater return on your investment, and avoid franchise fee sticker shock?
Purchasing limited rights to the use of the iGoHire ® name is for management consultants, entrepreneurs and trainers and who may face the following challenges:
- How to develop an identity and avoid the pitfalls of a sole proprietorship.
- How to boost their business against much larger competitors, or larger sounding competitors.
- How to capitalize on their unique perspective, expertise, and leverage their Rolodex.
- Pressure to invest in a name brand without incurring a major debt.
- Getting launch support to make sure you start strong in your first 90 days.
- How to upgrade your performance references in order to win better clients in the future.
- How to justify higher pricing, particularly with enhanced and complementary services.
- How to gain lead flow from day one by virtue of an established web site.
- Develop an exit strategy and profitably sell your business when you choose.
- Growing your profits is a chore … not rewarding or fun.
Michael Athas, President and owner of iGoHire ® will help you develop a professional identity for your company by licensing the name iGoHire ®. You can better capitalize on the skills you’ve spent an entire career developing. You can develop equity at very low cost and reduce your risk of failure if you are considering various self employment options.
For an exceedingly modest license fee allowing rights to use the iGoHire ® name, a qualified licensee can present a successful, reputable corporate brand to the professional community and his or her clients. Consultants and those transitioning into self employment will become more independent and improve in their revenues and earnings. We believe your savings are better applied to promoting and sustaining your business than obligating yourself for major royalty and franchise fees that many other companies in this industry require.
Licensees receive a tailored launch support program, optimized for them, and personally managed by Michael Athas to ensure the success of the licensee, iGoHire ®, and most importantly, the client.
Contact iGoHire ® at 719-351-9697 or email at email@example.com